[SEL] Milker

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 8 19:50:48 PST 2006

I used to have one, didn't really care much for it though.  They are a pain
to get unstuck, the head bolts are usually rusted real bad and there is no
other way to get that sucker apart (if the piston is up near the top) then
to drive the piston down.

Tim Christoff
Basehor Kansas

traditional dialup connections from $13.33/month! See the demo for yourself
at <a href="http://www.BigValley.net">www.BigValley.net</a>