[SEL] Re: East coasters/intro

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue Nov 7 13:13:37 PST 2006

Tyler,
    I put a Model T together in my back office once (right behind the
courtroom).  I really liked it there.  Some others didn't.  Actually I
bought a bunch of T stuff on ebay, wheels, hood, fenders, brass
radiator, etc.  When I set it out in the floor and moved my chairs in
between the front and rear wheels, it did look like a T in the office.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY