[SEL] Re: East coasters/intro

john ray jtray26 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 13:01:15 PST 2006

Hi all,

  Thanks for the warm welcome!  Just remember, if it weren't for lawyers, there wouldn't be any lawyer jokes...I'm trying to figure out a way to incorporate a shop into the back of the office.  The conference room has potential :-)...If only the Senior Partner would see it my way (for a change).

  Tyler

Judge Tommy Turner <lcjudge at scrtc.com> wrote:
  Curt,
Yup, I'm glad the SEL is open to all! (you may have overdone it on
the "Respected" part though).

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY