[SEL] Re: East coasters/intro

john ray jtray26 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 7 13:53:52 PST 2006

Judge Turner,

  I like the way you think...Maybe we should start a new line of "designer" office furniture.  I've got some old rusty parts left over to get us started...When my T project was in full swing I had parts in the den, living room, garage, carport, barn loft, and in Dad's rental house (it was vacant and, consequently, fair game).  I envision a large live-in shop with a small house attached in my future...My spouse may have other ideas??? :-)

Judge Tommy Turner <lcjudge at scrtc.com> wrote:
  Tyler,
I put a Model T together in my back office once (right behind the
courtroom). I really liked it there. Some others didn't. Actually I
bought a bunch of T stuff on ebay, wheels, hood, fenders, brass
radiator, etc. When I set it out in the floor and moved my chairs in
between the front and rear wheels, it did look like a T in the office.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY