[SEL] RE: SIAM Classic Iron

Steve Barr stevebarr at ameritech.net
Fri May 26 14:02:18 PDT 2006

Keith

I'm not sure if I am going to make it down or not yet.  I cannot leave
work early this year...and I have another event on Saturday
morning...depending on soon that is over, I may drive on down.

My folks are out in Washington DC (for the National Stamp Show  see:
http://www.washington-2006.org/  ) and points east until after the show at
CPM.

I hope they find a few engine ad covers for my collection at the
show....My youngest sister has a 16 frame (16 pages per frame) exhibit on
the history of the American Flag.

Steve