[SEL] RE: SIAM Classic Iron

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Fri May 26 10:15:29 PDT 2006

I don't have a source for the cedar logs and your right, the smell
and color are nice.  But, this winter dad and I started clearing a
field that had not been cropped for about 15 years.  It had grown up
with a bunch of 4-6" trees.  We cut them in 8-12' lengths and set
them aside planning on cutting them into firewood, or disks, at the
SIAM show.  We have a large pickup load.  With at least 3 saw rigs
going we should be able to cut them into fire wood in about a half
hour.:-)  With disks and less aggressive cutting they should last the weekend.

Who all is planning on coming to SIAM?  So far I know of Curt, Mike,
Glenn, Andy and myself.  Any others?

Keith
www.herculesengines.com