[SEL] RE: SIAM Classic Iron

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon May 29 20:49:21 PDT 2006

Hi Keith,
         I'll be there and will be bringing an Ottawa Drag saw that I
intend to use to make "rounds" about one/two inch thick. What are the
chances of someone (that's you, white man) bringing an oak log or two for
me to work on. (Or letting me know who to contact in order to obtain such
raw material.)  I'd need two of them 8 to 10 feet long and 15 to 20 inches
(or so) in dia.
         Dave
PS, I was at the Wapakoneta show this weekend and the Ottawa went through a
28 5/8" black oak log in about 10 minutes. I've sharpened the blade for SIAM!