[SEL] Curved spokes ...engine rotation

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Wed May 24 21:05:17 PDT 2006

Yoou blokes have got me real worried now.All the trips to the US and now you
tell me that as we went north to south and the other way around we only had
about 100 miles of safe flight.The rest of the time either the left engines
or the right engines depending which way we were going could have wound of a
turbine disc.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852