[SEL] Curved spokes ...engine rotation

P. Johns enginepaul at gmail.com
Wed May 24 12:17:16 PDT 2006

On 5/24/06, Rob Skinner <rskinner at rustyiron.com> wrote:

> "Engineers who regularly travel back and forth between the
> Northern and Southern hemispheres would be well advised to
> swap the flywheel bolts side-to-side after crossing the
> equator."

I think that is for vertical engines only. If you run the head on the left
instead of the right, no bolt adjustments would be necessary. I'll look it
up in an old engineering book I have that was written by Rube Goldberg in
1906.

Paul in San Francisco

------=_Part_1586_13004356.1148498236913

head on the left instead of the right, no bolt adjustments would be necessary.
I'll look it up in an old engineering book I have that was written by Rube Goldberg in 1906.<br></p>