[SEL] Little O.T. Gas Tank Problem

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 22 16:06:25 PDT 2006

Folks I got a call from my baby sister today telling me that the plastic gas tank on her Sear's riding mower had come apart at the seam in the middle where the upper half is joined to the lower half. There is just a small place where the seam has let go. If she fills the tank past half full then gas runs out the side of the tank and is dangerous.

Is there something that I cam recommend that she can get at the local automotive parts store that she can use to seal up the area where the tank has separated?

Thanks,

Paul