[SEL] Little O.T. Gas Tank Problem

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon May 22 17:01:40 PDT 2006

Paul, I'd either get another tank, or see if you can split it the rest of
the way apart and then use epoxy to put it back together.  There are sealers
available, but from what you describe I'd be afraid there would be movement
of the parts and the seal wouldn't stay.

B²

Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.