[SEL] Re: pulley

ELIDAS at aol.com ELIDAS at aol.com
Thu Mar 16 16:38:49 PST 2006

I'm trying to remove a pulley attached to a IH LA.. This is NOT the
flywheel. This has what seems to be two parts. One is the pulley itself that has  an
aprox five inch hole in it. Inside of that there is a hat shaped gizmo  that
fits on the shaft and the center of the pulley.. This has a split about  half
way through it.  There is a series of bolt holes in the pulley that  line up
with bolt holes in the "hat gizmo" There are no bolts,set screws etc. I  guess
they are tapered.
 I've tried a BFH without any results. Any Ideas?
 Mike Semanoff

-------------------------------1142555929

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV> I'm trying to remove a pulley attached to a IH LA.. This is NOT t=
he=20
flywheel. This has what seems to be two parts. One is the pulley itself that=
 has=20
an aprox five inch hole in it. Inside of that there is a hat shaped giz=
mo=20
that fits on the shaft and the center of the pulley.. This has a split about=
=20
half way through it.  There is a series of bolt holes in the pulley tha=
t=20
line up with bolt holes in the "hat gizmo" There are no bolts,set screws etc=
... I=20
guess they are tapered.</DIV>
<DIV> I've tried a BFH without any results. Any Ideas?</DIV>
<DIV> Mike Semanoff</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>