[SEL] Re: Wauseon, OH

Ben Frazer frazer.ben at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:30:46 PDT 2006

I agree entirely with Curt. In Australia there are a lot of rallies
that charge only a few dollars for a saturday night meal and cleaning
of the ample facilities etc (usually $5 or less total), these rallies
are usually the very enjoyable ones like Wedderburn, and Bookaar etc.
Then there are the rallies like Lake Goldsmith that, at least up until
the last time I went there a couple of years back, charge a hefty fee
for camping and provide very little, like lacklustre toilet and
washroom facilities and no meal included in the charge.

Now, if I go to Lake Goldsmith I will go only for the day or refuse to
pay as I have done before because I am yet to see the facilities
improved for the exhibitors with the money handed over, so where does
it go?

My two cents worth,
Ben