[SEL] Odd, Strange, and Curious

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Fri Jun 16 22:59:19 PDT 2006

Yep if its not producing that HP and doing work then its just a big toy.

As we pick up and move parts for the Tod we are weighing the parts with the
load cells on the cranes. It went from an estimated 250 ton engine to 260
and now getting closer to 270.  With two more pieces yet to move and weigh
who knows what the final actual weight might be.  The LP cylinder turned out
to be 21,000 lb. heavier than I estimated.

Rick

PS what are you going to do with all those wood discs that are piling up
around the SEL area?