[SEL] Odd, Strange, and Curious

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Fri Jun 16 19:34:34 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com
[mailto:sel-bounces at lists.stationary-engine.com] On Behalf Of Rick Rowlands
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 6:18 PM
To: The SEL email discussion list
Subject: Re: [SEL] Odd, Strange, and Curious

I posted the few photos I took today at:

http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=55142840
6&ran=11528

They are mainly of the 600 HP Snow gas engine which comes closest in size to

an engine that would interest me.  Everything else just seems way too small!

:-)

Rick

~~~

Rick, I gotta tell you, give yourself a treat and go to the WMSTR show at
Rollag, Minnesota, and you can see an honest-to-goodness 600 h.p. Snow run
several times a day.  ISTR they start it either once or twice an hour.
"Shotgun" gives the speech and starts it and he's a right congenial guy.
He'll probably tell you more than you'll ever want to know about that Snow.
Furthermore, I guarantee it won't be a snow job.  :-)

Rollag will be featuring Case equipment at this year's event.  It ought to
be a good one.  I was there for the 150th anniversary of Case and they
really went all-out to make it a memorable affair.

Regards,

Orrin