[SEL] Odd, Strange, and Curious

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Jun 16 18:52:31 PDT 2006

I noticed that some of the smaller engines at Coolspring were running. If
an engine isn't running (or is incapable of running) it would seem a BIT of
an OVERSTATEMENT to say that it is "X", "Y", or "Z" HP. One might correctly
indicate the weight of the cast iron--but to indicate HP is a figment of an
over active imagination!
         Dave