[SEL] SIAM Photos

Mike Tucker oldironnut at alltel.net
Tue Jun 13 09:55:14 PDT 2006

>I sure do hope that the chair makes a Portland appearance.  THAT is a
>class butt buggy.  Also good for thinning out the crowd.

You couldn't be more wrong about a good at thinning out the crowd!
As soon as Steve began winding that thing up people started flocking
to it like flies on honey :-)!  By the time everyone would get there
he would be spooling it down and he would usually fire it up again to
prevent an attack by the masses!  Lincoln took a couple of videos of
it on his camera and I need to send them to someone who can put them
up on a web page for folks to see.  Rob, are you willing to do that?

>The other thing I noticed about those pics is that Lincoln is nearly as
>tall as Susan!!  WHEW!  What are they feeding that boy??  (Probably early
>and often...)

Be sure and mention your observation to Lincoln when you see him at
Portland because he is pretty convinced that he's not growing ANY
taller.