[SEL] SIAM Photos

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Tue Jun 13 07:30:02 PDT 2006

Hi Steve,

GREAT pics!!  It's especially cool to see the pics of Steve's Turbo
La-Z-Boy chair.  They had left me a voicemail of it spooling up to full
power.  It's neat to see what that "looked" like.  8-))

I sure do hope that the chair makes a Portland appearance.  THAT is a
class butt buggy.  Also good for thinning out the crowd.

The other thing I noticed about those pics is that Lincoln is nearly as
tall as Susan!!  WHEW!  What are they feeding that boy??  (Probably early
and often...)

See ya,  Arnie