[SEL] RE: SIAM Photos

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Tue Jun 13 18:20:33 PDT 2006

> prevent an attack by the masses!  Lincoln took a couple of
videos of
> it on his camera and I need to send them to someone who
can put them
> up on a web page for folks to see.  Rob, are you willing
to do that?

You bet, Mike.  Tell me what you need.  I could make a
domain, such as lincoln.rustyiron.com, and let him do with
it as he pleases, or if you just want to send me the videos,
I'll put them up.

> Be sure and mention your observation to Lincoln when you
see him at
> Portland because he is pretty convinced that he's not
growing ANY
> taller.

The first thing I noticed in the group shot... ok, well
maybe the second.  The first thing I noticed was the fine
array of SEL Cheesecake.  But the very next thing I noticed
was that it looks like the lad is bulking up... wider
shoulders... you know.. the "man" look.  Not the "man" look
like in the rest of you wrinkled gray haired geezers, but
like you were when you were young.  You know what I mean?

Rob