[SEL] Fero Air Pump Company

Mike Royster mr at carolina.rr.com
Fri Jun 9 14:29:34 PDT 2006

  Oh how we love to "re-write history" in order to make things more
"politically correct."    Let me be the first of many to clue you folks in
on the real FERO history.  Now I am sure Arnie's kinfolks were fine men and
did many good things, including the Fero Compressor Company.  But dare we
stop and ask, where did this idea come from?  If you trace the history of
the Brunner Compressor company and look at the pamplets, you will see an
example of a fine product that was around before and after the Fero company.
In fact, it is amazing the Fero even favors the Brunner!  Having mentioned
this to Arnie numerous times he quickly mentions "coincidence" but you be
the judge.  As far as the compressor I obtained for Arnie, it came from NC
not SC, another blatant misrepresentation put on us by "the man."  Now that
is a story to itself!!!!!  I'd love to explain more but I am busy inventing
the "Royster light bulb" and the "SS Royster Bar-co-lounger."

MR cloistered oyster