[SEL] Fero Air Pump Company

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Jun 9 11:51:46 PDT 2006

Hi Folks,

Once again Dolly has done her webbing magic and turned one of my sow's
ears into a silk purse.  The link below will take you to a description of
the Fero Air Pump Company.  This was a business started by my grandfather
and father.  The style of the "old iron" is definitely interesting.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/fero.htm

Since in the last few years I've found and now own two of the Fero Air
Pumps, I know that they are still out there in service.  obviously, if you
run across any of 'em, let me know.  8-))

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com