[SEL] 2 1/2 HP. IHC

Jim O'Hagan jdohagan at comcast.net
Sun Jun 4 21:31:05 PDT 2006

Hi,I need some help .I'm working a 2&1/2 horse Famous that needs to be
sleeved. The original bore is 4" x11".Does any one know of a source for a
thin wall cast sleeve? Another alternative would be a useable
cylinder/hopper. I guess a shorter sleeve would work as long as the rings
didn't go past the end of the sleeve. Any one have success trying that .The
indexing of the boring bar would have to be right on. Thanks for any
information or ideas. Jimmy O'Hagan, Novato, Ca.  415 892 0236

Jim O'Hagan