[SEL] BIG Iron

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Jul 10 04:57:57 PDT 2006

Hi Tommy,

Ya know this is probably how the show at Coolspring got started?  Take one
awesome engine collection, add mates with engines, and voila, awesome show.

So, what date do you have in mind for the first annual Tommy Turner engine
show?

See ya,  Arnie

PS - Next we need to figger out a clever name for the show.

PPS - And we can use this opportunity to introduce the American engine world to
a brilliant facet of the English engine rallys; the BEER TENT.  I'm happy to
step forward as lead consultant on the ale selection.  8-))