[SEL] BIG Iron

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Jul 10 08:03:00 PDT 2006

Hey Arnie, retirement has to come first as I wouldn't have time to make
a go of anything until then.  I've got 20 acres where my dad's old
machine shop was located that I might try to have a get together at some
day.  Old iron, some barbecue, and what ever else you folks would
like..... could be fun.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY