[SEL] BIG Iron

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sun Jul 9 18:52:56 PDT 2006

Bill,
    I'm not sure that I'll ever get the chance to take it to a show due
to its size and weight (probably around 12 K).  That is, unless the show
is at my place.....  I assume it was probably used as part of an
irrigation or pumping system.  Not sure though and this is a guess.
Other than KY, Florida was the primary sales location of Hagan's.  In
fact, one of their jobbers, J.P. Campbell, sold so many that they let
him put his own name on the engines.  I have a 2 HP here and the tag
says, rather than Hagan, "J.P. Campbell, Jacksonville, Florida".  I
don't know if Campbell sold the big 50 or not but I would bet there is a
good chance his company did.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY