[SEL] bore and sleave an engine question

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Jul 7 18:17:12 PDT 2006

At 10:54 PM 7/6/2006, you wrote:
>I do agree with Curt about the piston machining time, as a fitter and turner
>I would say that 4 hours would be 'maximum'  time  needed  to machine a raw
>piston casting, with the right machines.
>Ben

Hi Ben,
         My machinist friend would like your phone number and mailing
address. He will send you the "raw" casting and pay you for your 4 hours of
work (plus S&H both ways.) He contends that he will be able to net at least
$250.00 on each piston that you produce.
         Dave
PS, Please respond on List. I'm sure that there are others who want/need
your expert service!
PPS, Is it "sleave" or "sleeve?"