[SEL] Good Old Iron Weekend

Mike Tucker oldironnut at alltel.net
Mon Jul 3 08:33:37 PDT 2006

>Knowing that your's has run once in the last 12 years sort of adds
>credence to the Cecil's experiences.

Curt,

Don't be dissin' my tractor :-)!  The reason that it's only run once
in the last 12 years has nothing to do with the tractor itself.  I
was the last one to use it as a working tractor and when I moved to
the Bluegrass it was parked in a remote corner of the shed and wasn't
touched.  It's about the lowest maintenance tractor that I've
encountered (new or old) and I've used it for 1000's of hours mowing,
discing and making money pulling stuck 4X4's out of the nearby lake.
So maybe it's Cecil's mechanic skills need ribbing not his Flambeau
gems :-)!

See ya',
Mike