[SEL] Good Old Iron Weekend

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Jul 3 10:22:56 PDT 2006

Mike,
Susan and Lincoln are most appreciative of your new toy. You have opened
up an endless opportunity for birthday and Christmas present ideas. Yes
as long as you have a Case tractor there will alway be a need for tools,
parts, manuals, etc. Ya know what Case stands for right?
"_C_hrist!",  _A_nother _S_urprise _E_xpense ;-)
Curt
P.S. Is driving 4x4's into lakes a Texas thing?

Mike Tucker wrote:

>> Knowing that your's has run once in the last 12 years sort of adds
>> credence to the Cecil's experiences.
>

> Curt,
>
> Don't be dissin' my tractor :-)!  The reason that it's only run once
> in the last 12 years has nothing to do with the tractor itself.  I was
> the last one to use it as a working tractor and when I moved to the
> Bluegrass it was parked in a remote corner of the shed and wasn't
> touched.  It's about the lowest maintenance tractor that I've
> encountered (new or old) and I've used it for 1000's of hours mowing,
> discing and making money pulling stuck 4X4's out of the nearby lake.
> So maybe it's Cecil's mechanic skills need ribbing not his Flambeau
> gems :-)!
>
> See ya',
> Mike

--------------020201070608050006090204

<head>
</head>
Mike,<br>
Susan and Lincoln are most appreciative of your new toy. You have
opened up an endless opportunity for birthday and Christmas present
ideas. Yes as long as you have a Case tractor there will alway be a
need for tools, parts, manuals, etc. Ya know what Case stands for right?<br>
Curt<br>
P.S. Is driving 4x4's into lakes a Texas thing?<br>
Mike Tucker wrote:
 type="cite">
12 years sort of adds credence to the Cecil's experiences.
Curt,
Don't be dissin' my tractor :-)!  The reason that it's only run once in
the last 12 years has nothing to do with the tractor itself.  I was the
last one to use it as a working tractor and when I moved to the
Bluegrass it was parked in a remote corner of the shed and wasn't
touched.  It's about the lowest maintenance tractor that I've
encountered (new or old) and I've used it for 1000's of hours mowing,
discing and making money pulling stuck 4X4's out of the nearby lake. So
maybe it's Cecil's mechanic skills need ribbing not his Flambeau gems
:-)!
See ya',
Mike