[SEL] Good Old Iron Weekend

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Jul 3 08:05:03 PDT 2006

Mike,
The preacher in our engine club is a die hard Case fan. In fact he'll
tell you his blood runnith orange. Cecil's tractors are known to not run
on occasion and now the joke in our club is that Case tractors don't
run. Sort of like Maytags on this list. Cecil takes all the ribbing
about his stationary tractors with good humor. Knowing that your's has
run once in the last 12 years sort of adds credence to the Cecil's
experiences. Good luck with the Flambeau tractor, and of course
congratulations.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC