[SEL] our hobby and fire ...in Australia and North America

Richard Fink Sr nancydick at pennswoods.net
Sat Jan 28 06:34:14 PST 2006

Peter that sounds like a good system. My luck would be if i had to use it
the battery would be dead or starter would lock up.   The only thing i have
experience close to this was back about 20 years ago we had a brush fire
behind our house.[a few thousand acres of water shed] I came home from work
when i heard it was on fire . The local fire department was on the seen and
i informed them i had just filled a 1100 gallon gas tank we had there for
our trucks. They never left our place till the fire was completely out. I
don't think any thing is more dangerous  that a fire or flood.
R Fink
PA