[SEL] OT ENGINES FOR SALE in OZ

Ron & Liz Sullivan oldengines at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 28 00:47:38 PST 2006

Hi All
 Have convinced Ron to lighten off his every growing list of engines. we are selling Listers A to Q, 6hp Witte, 4hp Associated setup with sparkplug and buzzcoil and has original petrol kero fuel tank , Rarest  1 1/2hp  OTTAWA restored , 1 1/2hp Fairbanks Z with evaporative radiator  on it old restoration, Vertical Bamford, Moffit Virtue with shearing stand. Cooper shearing stand, and more as we keep finding them. ph 0246842243 after 6pm or 0412901008 during the day
Liz
Ron & Liz Sullivan
oldengines at bigpond.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/ronsengines.html