[SEL] From a newsgroup: Lookin For: Crank for 1.5hp Economy

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Thu Jan 26 15:53:16 PST 2006

I really don't see this as a pissing match , I see it as a very interesting
and informative topic and consider everyones reply to come directly from
experance , I with only 4 years in the hobby read all your postings and have
learned a great deal from your pissing matches , so keep it and I'll here
learning , if everyone agreeded one everything it would be a very boring
world ,

Rex