[SEL] From a newsgroup: Lookin For: Crank for 1.5hp Economy

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 18:49:43 PST 2006

Hi Folks,

  With all the discusion on this topic I haven't seen any CCs to the feller with the request so I emailed him.
  I did read a couple replies aimed at Steve W.
  He was just passing along a request from another Steve.

  See below,,

  I emailed Steve Mulhollan and told him how easy it is to start my Hercules engines with the flywheels.  He got right back to me and said he is in a wheel chair and flipping flywheels is very hard for him.  Cranking on the side will give him easy access to the mixer  too.

  I sent him the info from my Hit-M-Miss catalog.

  Seems like cranking along side a wheelchair should keep the crank away from his face.

  Alan Bowen
  Williamsburg, Michigan