[SEL] From a newsgroup: Lookin For: Crank for 1.5hp Economy

Rex Hinz rex002 at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 25 17:49:44 PST 2006

Engine crank ? ???    well I guess its up to the owner and how hard his head
is , I got hit in the head more then once and I came up with the conclusion
" IT HURTS " but luckley I had a couple Ole Mils in me and the crank had
more dammage then me , I now start my engines without and its more fum , I;m
also 60 years but if I use the crank much longer I won't make 61 ,  lets
hear some  other ways you who have been collecting  longer use to start an
engines with out the crank ? that won't hurt us younger generation pupils
Rex