[SEL]snip Re: Your recent email to eBay's Trust and Safety Department. "What evil lies in the hearts of men" OT

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 10 20:05:12 PST 2006

Hi Keith and lists,

I've been watching the bastard, but too bust lately to do much. Home
improvement work here, so I can get back to the garage. I did send
another message tonight to our friend in the LRB department. In part:

>   I see you are still selling stolen copyrighted material on E-Bay. Am
> I to assume the person you "purchased" the pictures from at a flea
> market had the forethought to also print 2006 calendars using the
> pictures. NOT!!!!

I also found that NASA has very nice high resolution pictures one can
share with a fellow affectionado of photos. I do hope the rather large
files will not fill his mailbox as to affect his commerce. I lurk to
place my next warning auction in his time frame.

Night all,

Jeff

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado, USA