[SEL] Re: TK91014 Your recent email to eBay's Trust and Safety Department. (KMM199114738V61295L0KM)

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Tue Jan 10 11:53:00 PST 2006

Hello
Back on December 28, 2005 I made a complaint about seller simpson52,
see correspondence below.  He was and still is stealing pictures off
of my web site and selling them on E-bay.  Please review the 4
auction below and the corresponding location on my web site where he
stole the pictures.  If you will notice his tactics have changed.  If
you compare his current auctions with the ones he had going when I
first made the complaint you will notice at the previous auctions
used very good resolution pictures that allowed you to see creases
and imperfections that identically matched the pictures on my web
site.  Now he is using lesser quality pictures that don't show the
details as well.  But, if you will take a close look at his previous
auctions and compare them to his current auctions and then my web
page you will find they are the same.  Please do something to prevent
him from stealing pictures that I paid high dollars for, usually on
E-bay, for the originals.
Sincerely.
Keith Kinney

7579004539 and 7579780359