[SEL] Dave Otto

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Mon Jan 2 21:35:43 PST 2006

Yes, Dave, I'm almost done with a Heinrici, needing only to add some
pinstriping and make a suitable base for it.  Now that the holidays are
behind us, I hope to wrap it up and get started on another.  My summer's
projects are the last three on this page:

http://users.moscow.com/oiseming/lc_ant_p/PnE_Menu.htm

I'm still piddling with the fourth one on the list, having made several
modifications, recently.

It's good to hear from you, Dave.  Here's hoping we'll make it to Cambridge,
this year.

Best regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger