[SEL] Dave Otto

Dave Otto dotto at velocitus.net
Mon Jan 2 19:57:57 PST 2006

Hi Charlie

Yes I'm still on the list and still playing with engines and models. I
pretty much stay in lurk mode but read most all of the postings. I keep
telling my self that I need to be more active on the list but never seem to
get it done.
I have met some great and helpful people over the years from the SEL list.

Orrin is too kind with his complements, but he is correct about the full
time job, family and shop work that keep me pretty busy.

Good to hear from you guys.

Dave

P.S. Orrin I have herd rumblings about a newly finished model??

Dave Otto
Boise, Idaho
USA
dotto at velocitus.net