[SEL] Dave Otto

Orrin Iseminger oiseming at moscow.com
Mon Jan 2 16:00:56 PST 2006

I know Dave.  He's still active in engines, but I think he keeps himself
busy in his shop doing custom machining, besides having a full-time job.

I'm reminded of Dave every time I go into my shop.  He sold me a beauty of a
lathe a few years back.

Dave has one of the most spectacular John Deere 1½-h.p. engines, anywhere.
When he restored it he knew it was common as dirt; so, to make it uncommon
he put a finish on it that will rival anything you'll ever see in a car
show.  Dave never does anything less than first class.

Best regards,

Orrin

Orrin Iseminger
Colton, Washington, USA