[SEL] Casting process

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Feb 19 09:47:46 PST 2006

Andrew, I've found your website very interesting!!!  I have a
refractory..called it a kiln up until now.  It's very similiar in design to
yours.  Found it interesting that you use no forced air as in others I've
seen.

   Looking forward to seeing the tools that you use to handle the hot
crucible.  Thanks also for the chart!

My friend and I would like to start out with Aluminum.

  Again, thanks
RickinMt.