[SEL] Get it together Spencer

Larry Anger junkmeister2002 at yahoo.ca
Wed Feb 15 18:03:28 PST 2006

I also thank you Spencer for a job well done. I too am pretty much a lurker here, but I read the list every day without fail. There is just so much information as well as comaraderie here that it's priceless yet we get it for nothing. Who are we to ever complain????
  Larry Anger, Tillsonburg, Ontario, Canada.

R & M Ingold <randmingold at hotkey.net.au> wrote:
  Ya said that well mate. Echoes the thoughts of almost all of us.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold