[SEL] Get it together Spencer

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed Feb 15 14:35:50 PST 2006

OK Richard.......I must have been a bit too  subtle. I will now put it into
good old fashioned English." The sooner the Dickhead pisses off the better''
I am sick of his smarmy postings , and his self indulgent whinging. I too
thank Spencer for the list .It is something we all look forward to when we
boot up our computers.To have a person such as Allen making these sort of
comments just buggers everything . He has made threats to leave the list
before ........please let him  have the guts to do so this time!
There it is ...to the point!