[SEL] KINDLING STICK CHOPPER (#7586029951)

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Feb 4 06:21:23 PST 2006

Hi Folks,

Having something belted up to an engine always makes for a more interesting
display at an engine show.  If the display item also shows the potential for
removing or damaging limbs and other body parts so much the better.  This is
why drag saws and buzz saws are so popular with the tourists.

There's another gadget that has that same quality; the kindling splitter.
These were used to produce kindling wood which could be sold by the bundle.

I first saw one of these wonderful gadgets at the 1000 Engine Rally in England.
I think I watched "Stubby" here making toothpicks for over an hour.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/arnie/yank2001/3/astle32.jpg
The whump-whump-whump of that splitting wedge driving up and down conjures up
vivid images of smashed, split and bloody body parts.

BTW for the namby-pamby engine folks, please notice that there's no ropes or
fences.  8-))

Now to the point of this story.  YOU can own one of these WONDERFUL gadgets!!
Check it out!!

View this Item on eBay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7586029951
KINDLING STICK CHOPPER /FIREWOOD / LOGS /WOOD BURNER
Easy way to make money at winter...?
Item number: 7586029951
Starting bid: GBP 1,100.00
(Approximately US $1,958.77)

It's a tad out of my price range, but SOMEONE needs to have it!!
Good luck!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA