[SEL] Nice LISTER CS 3/1 DIESEL (#6602052169)

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Feb 4 06:26:34 PST 2006

Hi Folks,

Why buy a Caste Iron Curry Lister when you can have the real deal?

See ya,  Arnie

View this Item on eBay at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6602052169

LISTER CS 3/1 DIESEL STATIONARY ENGINE EARLY ONE
Item number: 6602052169
Current bid: GBP 180.00
(Approximately US $320.53)
Ends Feb-07-0614:24:56 PST
Up for auction is my Lister cs diesel 3/1 (3 horsepower,- 1 cylinder)
stationary
engine. This is quite an early one being built in 1937, comes complete with
decent trolly on nice period cast iron wheels and a; hand made 80 litre water
tank which looks really nice. The engine is a superb runner and starter, the
only time you need to use the compression release is when there is snow on the
ground, otherwise it starts just by giving an almighty swing on the handle
(which is still present and complete with original wood!). The inside of the
engine is spotlessley clean, no sludge or muck, the oil is changed twice a year
regardless of work done. Condition wise this engine would look great at any
rally, it is not a minter or a fresh restoration but a very nice clean usuable
enjoyable piece of BRITISH history. The three H/P CS's are the rarest of the
lot and the hardest to restore due to many internal parts being different from
the higher h/p models. I am only trying to sell this one because i may be
getting another one which needs restoring and having another two around the
garden , things are getting a bit tight!! I have put a reserve on for what i
think this engine is worth, it is not 'phone numbers' but you will not get it
for 50 quid either!