[SEL] OT: Merry Christmas

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 23 22:00:11 PST 2006

Peg, it has been a trying year and a sad year for you and are thoughts and
best wishes are with you, Bill, and your family during this Christmas. Your
family is very special to all of us on the List and we all love and
appreciate you and Bill and we thank you for all that you do for all of us.

May God's Richest Blessings be with you and Your Family through this
Christmas and through all of the days of the coming year.

Your Friend,

Paul