[SEL] OT: Merry Christmas

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sun Dec 24 01:01:38 PST 2006

Peg. You obviously cannot see that you have great friends who love YOU.
Hey, accept that you aint alone in the world.
We ALL, NEED our friends.
YOU have made my life a 'lot more liveable'
So, "The other side of the screen" is where we are when we are needed.
That thought keeps me rolling.
You are a "Special Person" to me.
Happy Christmas.
Reg.