[SEL] OT: Merry Christmas

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Sat Dec 23 20:38:04 PST 2006

Merry Christmas to all, as most of you know I lost my Dad this year, and would like to thank ALL my SEL extended family for all the support you offered me at Portland this year.  It has been a really tough time, not only loosing Dad, but dealing with a very strange situation with my Sister. I guess I have to keep and open mind, but when she wanted reimbursement out of the joint account her and I still share from Dad for Christmas presents from Dad to her kids and then mileage reimbursement at $.445 cents a mile for driving from Phoenix AZ to Rolling Meadows IL to pick up the stuff she wanted from the house I lost it totally.  Just thought I would share, so that the rest of you can see there are some really strange folks in the world.

XOXOXOX to all and Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Peg Pfeiffer

  SEL mailing list
  SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com<mailto:SEL at lists.stationary-engine.com>