[SEL] Mix up with Aluminum Flywheels

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Dec 23 07:10:20 PST 2006

There was a small mix-up between Brice and I with the Aluminum Flywheels
cast at Grandpa's foundry last summer.   They were listed twice.   I
apologize for the mix-up, and the two listings, and bid trails, were
combined into one listing and the closing date of the later one was adopted
to give everyone a chance to review the changes and bid if they would like.
 Here is the URL

http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1168310152

Thanks for your patience and enjoy the auction!

PS:   Combining the bid trails meant there were two $6 bids.   Since the
bidding was already higher, I left both in the bid trail for clarity

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net