[SEL] Stuff from me

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Mon Dec 25 05:43:07 PST 2006

A very Merry Christmas to all of ATIS!   At this time if year always like
to extend my thanks to those who help, especially with the Portland show,
camping and the summer auction - Thanks!   To all the list members and
subscriber - what can I say but also "Thanks" for making ATIS a great place
to be!  I wish everyone nothing but peace, prosperity and happiness in the
coming year.

On the Holiday Auction Front:  There have been some new really cool new
items listed (www.oldironauction.com) - Including _both_ engine and tractor
related stuff.   Be sure especially to check out the tractor related
Christmas decorations - Perfect for next year (-;
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1168233910

PS:  There has been a mild correction to the IH disc pack listing - The
description now includes all the different clutch pack model options.
Check it out at:
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1167704588

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS