[SEL] Charity Auction

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Fri Dec 22 19:21:46 PST 2006

Couple of things:

I am giving a Christmas present to those who are paying attention to the
auction - I "quick listed" (ends soon) a very nice original re-builable
Marvel Schebler carb - It will close 12-27  so you better bid on it right
after the holiday!  This is my way of making sure folks who are paying
attention and visiting every day get rewarded.

1100+    Thanks again to all for the success so far.   There is still lots
of bidding left, so keep an eye out!

Steal of the day - JD combine air cleaner:
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1166933639  No
bids yet!   I know these aren't exactly right for the tractors, but I
understand they can be easily adapted and work well for the non-show
tractor.

The "I Gotta Have it and Don't Know Why" winner for today:
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1168051574
http://www.oldironauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?zcharity&1168052181

Thanks again!

Spencer Yost